If you’ve decided to buy instagram followers and hooked up ads, you’ll still need to interact with your audience. Storytelling is a great option that every blogger can use. Here are the basic rules that will help you create a really engaging and lively story.
- Content is key. The material should be useful and interesting to the reader. Think about what new things you can tell your audience. To create a highly digestible narrative, use a pyramid of information – statement, argument, conclusion. After you’ve projected the story, think about how you can diversify it. Having multiple points of view and different contexts is always beneficial.
- Explore. Don’t be superficial, go deep into the topic so that the reader is left with no questions after reading.
- More pretty pictures. People love with their eyes, which means that you should also work on the visual component, because storytelling is like a movie, which plays in the reader’s imagination. Consequently, pictures help create the appropriate atmosphere. Think about what could help your story unfold. For example, it could be an infographic, an illustration, a photo shoot, or footage from a movie.
- Don’t forget the headlines. The headline should be telling, but not screaming. A good headline intrigues and briefly indicates the subject of the article, without distorting its essence. It is best to use headlines with numbers, headlines-questions and statements.
- No monotony. Think about what your reader will see and in what sequence. The pitch should be varied. A good pattern (repetitive elements that help communicate brand value to your target audience) used 10 times in a row can get pretty annoying for followers and cause a wave of irritation.
- Unity and contrast. Large intervals between text blocks – it’s not terrible. Let the information breathe! When the text is given a large space, it opens up and becomes easier to understand.
- Metaphors and comparisons. To help the reader catch the meaning of your narrative and go deeper into the story, apply wordplay, epithets and turns of phrase. True, do not go completely deep into the artistic maze.
- Do not overdo it with the details. Do not forget that the purpose of the story is not to amaze the reader’s flight of fancy and the richness of your vocabulary. Details are important, but the most important thing is to feel a sense of proportion and not to overdo it, because all the details should work in favor of the message.
Where you can use it
Here are some ideas of where and how to use storytelling.
- Social media. Instagram is the perfect platform for storytelling. Often stories are published in short posts with pictures and links to the product being promoted.
- On their own and third-party sites. Storytelling helps to present interesting ways to use the product or gently encourage visitors to take certain actions (buy, click, repost, and so on).
- In video. The video is more credible than the text, because the user can see the narrator with his own eyes.
- At events and webinars. No public performance is often without colorful storytelling.
If you are just starting your way in this social network, it also makes sense to buy real instagram followers cheapest.