Testabol Depot 200 from British Dragon is a steroid with the chemical testosterone cypionate. Available in the form of a liquid for injection. It gained popularity due to its powerful effect on the growth of muscle fibers. Used by athletes in strength sports. Unlike many other drugs, it has a long ether chain, which makes it possible to reduce the number of injections.
When using the drug, the following effects are noted:
- significant increase in strength indicators;
- increased endurance and motivation;
- muscle tissue gain;
- increased libido;
- acceleration of regenerative processes;
- increasing aerobic endurance indicators.
In addition to so many positive aspects, Testabol Depot 200 British Dragon has the property of converting into estrogens, as well as accumulating excess fluid. To avoid these phenomena, it is necessary to use aromatase inhibitors in parallel, and also to undergo PCT after the course. Information on the link: https://theroids.ws/testabol-depot-british-dragon/
Indications for use
In men, hormone replacement therapy for disorders associated with testosterone deficiency: delayed puberty, eunuchoidism, underdevelopment of the genitals, endocrine impotence, hypopituitarism , symptoms of male menopause (decreased libido, mental and physical activity), post-castration syndrome (deficiency), androgens after castration osteoporosis due to androgen deficiency.
In women: hyperestrogenism, functional bleeding, uterine fibroids, endometriosis , menopause (in combination with estrogens), breast cancer, osteoporosis.
Mode of application
The Testabol Depot 200 course is quite long, from 8 to 10 weeks. Recommended dosages range from 250 to 500 milligrams, injections are given every 7 days. As practice shows, an increase in the norm over 1 g does not lead to better results, but increases the likelihood and severity of side effects. For PCT, Proviron looks preferable, but Tamoxifen can also be used . As far as how to take Testabol Depot in combination with other anabolic and androgenic steroids, testosterone cypionate is best combined with nandrolone . In this case, the total dosage should be about 400 milligrams per week. Source: https://theroids.ws/
- Priapism and other signs of excessive sexual stimulation (frequent erections);
- in boys in the prepubertal period – accelerated sexual development, increased frequency of erections, enlarged penis and premature closure of the epiphyses;
- damage to spermatogenesis and impaired sperm maturation, oligospermia and a decrease in ejaculate volume ;
- anomalies of the prostate gland; in women – bleeding from the birth canal, increased libido;
- with prolonged use of the drug, symptoms of virilization are possible;
- hirsutism, gynecomastia;
- seborrhea, acne, oily skin, accelerated hair loss;
- sodium and water retention, edema;
- symptoms of hypercalcemia ;
- nausea, cholestatic jaundice, increased levels of liver aminotransferases (as the intake is discontinued, they normalize);
- headache, depression, aggressiveness, anxiety, sleep disturbance, paresthesia.
- Pain, itching and redness at the injection site are possible.
Individual hypersensitivity to drug components, prostate or breast carcinoma; hypertrophy of the prostate gland with symptoms of urinary dysfunction; nephrosis or nephrotic phase of nephritis, edema; hypercalcemia ; impaired liver function; diabetes; heart and coronary insufficiency, history of myocardial infarction, atherosclerosis in older men; pregnancy, breastfeeding.
In acute overdose, testosterone toxicity is extremely low.
With chronic overdose, priapism may develop. In this case, treatment should be discontinued, and after the disappearance of symptoms, start in lower doses.
In the event of androgen – dependent adverse reactions, testosterone treatment should be discontinued. After the side effects disappear, resume treatment at lower doses.
Patients with latent or severe heart failure, impaired renal function, hypertension, epilepsy, or migraine (or a history of these conditions) should be monitored continuously, since androgens can in some cases cause sodium and water retention. With prolonged use, check liver function. In patients with breast cancer, hypernephroma, lung cancer with bone metastases, check the level of calcium in the blood and urine.
In prepubertal boys , androgens should be used with caution to avoid premature epiphyseal closure and accelerated sexual development.
Increases the effectiveness of anticoagulants and hypoglycemic agents (it is necessary to change the dose), inhibits the excretion of cyclosporine. Liver enzyme inducers (barbiturates, rifampicin, carbamazepine, phenylbutazone , phenytoin ) reduce the effect of testosterone.