Do you already have a successful business idea, which you have already developed and you are considering to expand it online?
Do you want to start a new business idea entirely online?
The affirmative answer to any of the above questions, leads you to the decision of creating a website.
You should keep in mind that each site should meet three goals:
- Visitors must find what they want easily
- Visitors must get what they want easily
- Visitors must easily perform the appropriate actions that you want them to perform
Besides these main goals of any website, other goals should be defined based on your needs and desires. To help you better sort out your thoughts and ideas, and set up your goals, we prepared a questionnaire for you.
- What do I want to achieve by creating a website?
- What is the purpose of the website?
- Is this website an informational site or a transactional one?
- Do I know what visitors of websites like mine are looking for?
- Do I know what competition offers the web?
- What features and aspects of my competitor’s site do I like?
- What websites do I find useful and user-friendly?
- How much am I willing to spend on my website?
Read the questionnaire carefully, think about it, and try to answer as clearly and precisely as you can. Let some days pass by and then read the questions and answers once again.
Do not rush!!
The questions will help you to properly plan your business movements and as we all know “Proper planning is half the success of any effort.”
By answering these questions, you will have a clear picture of what you are looking for and what will satisfy your needs.
When you are sure about your answers, do not hesitate to contact us, in order to discuss the design and development for you a website. A website that meets your needs and desires.